Kitsap CrossFit is proud to offer a strength & conditioning class exclusive to teens and pre-teens (11-14 year olds). KCF Teens is an ongoing program that focuses on maximizing athletic potential. This program is the perfect strength & conditioning supplement for middle and high school athletes looking to get a leg up on their competition. KCF Teens is also an outstanding opportunity for those not involved in sports to get a world class strength & conditioning workout that will benefit nearly every facet of their lives.
KCF Teens has been specifically designed to improve capacity across all 10 recognized elements of fitness and athletic performance:
KCF Teens employs elements of powerlifting, olympic weightlifting, gymnastics and sprint training to achieve desired results. Athletes will receive detailed and personalized coaching in each and every training session. In addition to elite level training principles a heavy emphasis will be placed on optimizing nutrition for athletic performance as well as lifelong health and well being. Specific goals and objectives are established to ensure success.
Participating athletes will:
1. Develop a foundation of fitness that will prepare them to excel at their sport
2. Understand how seemingly complex training principles can be incorporated into daily sports conditioning for all athletes
3. Receive nutrition education to support improved athletic performance and optimal recovery, as well as lifelong health
4. Learn to push beyond their expectations to channel a level of physical and mental strength that will provide benefits extending beyond the athletic arena
5. Develop a strong sense of community with athletes from a variety of sports and learn to benefit from each other’s experiences.
6. Most importantly, have an absolute blast while developing world class fitness.
The Program Director is Dan Hollingsworth, a board certified specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy and Certified Athletic Trainer. Dan also holds a Level 2 CrossFit Trainer certificate and USA Weightlifting Level 1 Sports Performance certification. Additional coaching staff have specialty training in Olympic weightlifting, powerlifting, gymnastics, nutrition and endurance training. This is hands down the most qualified staff on the peninsula.
Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Cost: 10 class punch card – $140
Stronger Than Yesterday