2011 Reebok CrossFit Games Open WOD 11.4
10 min AMRAP
60 Bar facing burpees
30 Overhead squats (120#/90#)
Compare to 02/02/13 and post number of completed reps to comments.
Good Stress vs Bad Stress
- is short-lived
- is infrequent
- is over quickly (in a matter of minutes or hours)
- can be part of a positive life experience
- inspires you to action
- helps build you up — it leaves you better than you were before.
- lasts a long time
- is chronic
- is ongoing
- is negative, depressing, and demoralizing
- de-motivates and paralyzes you
- breaks you down — it leaves you worse off than you were before.
One key feature that distinguishes good from bad stress is how well the stressor matches your ability to recover from it.
You can read the full article here: Good stress, bad stress: Finding your sweet spot