Jeremy is a registered dietitian with the State of WV. He has worked with Kings Daughters and Medabolix in the area of Weight Loss surgery recovery, and cardiac rehab. He has a bachelors degree from Marshall University in Dietetics and also a Masters Degree from Marshall in Clinical Dietetics. He is currently working on his PHD in Biomedical Science. Jeremy is part owner of both Firebreather Fitness in St. Albans WV and CrossFit Thunder Huntington WV. Jeremy is also nutritional consultant with CrossFit HQ and has been traveling the past 2 years teaching CrossFitters about diet and nutrition.
- CrossFit Level 1 – August 08′
- CrossFit Football – May 09′
- CrossFit Running – June 09′
- CrossFit Kids -Nov 09′
- CrossFit Barbell – Dec 09′
- CrossFit Powerlifting – April 10′
- CrossFit Gymnastics – Sept 10′
- CrossFit Nutrition – Jan 10′
- CrossFit Coaches Prep Course – May 10′
When: Saturday, Jan 28th, 2012 9am-5pm
Where: Kitsap CrossFit
The lecture will include but not be limited to:
- Discuss important of diet (input) related to results (output) such as blood markers, body-fat, performance.
- Discuss Paleo Diet and concepts
- Discuss Zone Diet and concepts
- Learn how to manage diet to increase performance, manage disease states such as DM, HTN, hyperlipidemia, decrease bodyfat (weight loss via documentation of input).
- Discuss Lab work: Insulin, Lipid profile, Vit D, and Hgb A1c
- Post-WOD and pre-WOD meals
- Q & A to finish lecture
Cost: Seminar with Labwork – $199 ($100 w/out labwork) for Kitsap CrossFit members; ($239 for non-members, $140 w/out labwork)
Seminar may include a WOD and a social event afterward.
Non-Kitsap CrossFit members: Click Here to register (click on Seminars/Events)
Kitsap CrossFit members: Register at the box